It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

~RELAX~


Many years ago when I was in middle school I was shopping in a small gift shop back in my home town of Lexington, South Carolina. I came across this little card. At first I could not stop laughing at the sight of the fish on the penguins head and then it came to me.... May times I life I felt like the fish headed penguin. A few days ago a came across the same little card and once again I have a good laugh. This has been a big reminder to me how much God IS really in control of my life. at times is seems easy to always be the one who that tells others that God is there and life will be okay but when the tables are turned and I am the one who has become fish headed it's not so easy to always trust in Christ. I think the biggest think this little card always reminds me is that no matter what side I am GOD IS there.



"Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father’s will. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows." -Matthew 10:29-31

In His Grip,
Pastor J