It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

It begins again...


So after a year and a half I started back biking again and wow... I am shocked at how well I did. I went about 3 1/2 miles and I could have gone longer however after taking time off I made myself stop. I feel okay and am not hurting so bad right now.. I guess we will see how the morning works out. I am in day 3 of my juicing and I have to say I have not had the best day so far... I went off of the juice for today and I am sure I will be paying for it in the next few days. I need to get back in the wing of things get back to my goals at hand. I am hoping it didn't do go much today and I didn't fall that far behind with adding biking to everything today. I guess we will see.

In His Grip,
Pastor J