It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

~Juice Fast~


Thanks to a co-worker and Pastor friend of mine I watched this movie and boy don't watch it if you want to feel bad at the end. I have been on just about every diet out there and done very good. I have lost a lot over the year but it seems I always find it again. I think mainly do to stress , moving all the time and job changes every few years. Welcome to Ministry. Well anyway I am going to start the one thing I have not not yet so why not give it a try and see where it leads. Juicing!! I know in the movie they do a long month Juice Fast however I am going to do a half juice fast and do it for lunches. We will be cooking a Mediterranean style diet. One I can't wait to do. Well we will see how day one goes and I will try to keep everyone updated over the next few days on how things are going and if I am dead after all this. LOL I think I will write a more day to day blog about how things go in the next few days but I will let you know when and where I will do that.
In His Grip,
Pastor J