It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Monday, February 6, 2012

__Pointless Post___


So I know this is a pointless post but I got thinking today... What is the deal with Bacon and everything bacon. Did you know they have bacon ice cream and jelly beans.... and I have heard there is a coffee drink that smells and taste like bacon... So whats the deal people?!?!?! I like bacon however I am not a lover of it.

Get this they even have a Bacon Society for people who love it... check it out at: www.royalbaconsociety.com

See what WebMD says about bacon. Here!
Yea I know this is a pointless post but hey at least it gets one thinking. I am not trying to bash any lovers out there I just was wondering about this fav of bacon.

Pointlessly
In His Grip,
-Pastor J