It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

~Great Reminder~


It's always shocking and heart breaking to me to see and meet people daily who are facing leaving on the streets or in hotels. I came face to face with a sweet lady this afternoon while at work who was buying some bibles for her family and she shared with me her story of her losing their house due life happening and lost of jobs. Leaving them on the street to find money to put into a cheap hotel for them to stay in for the next few weeks. Even as she shared with me this hard story to hear she was full with the grace and love of Christ all over her face. I could tell that even in that hard time her and her family are facing they stand strong in the Faith of Christ and know all things work for His Glory and Power! What a great reminder for me today that even in those storms we all face time to time. It does end and the Rainbow comes in the morning.


"Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God's righteousness."
-Ephesians 6:14
In His Grip,
-Pastor J