It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

~Focus Break~

I know we are right in the middle of a study and topic however I wanted to take a day and do what I like to call a Focus Break. For the ones who are into the our current topic bear with me. And for the ones who wish for change here is a little break for you. Today I was replying to a few emails from from friends and pastors I know who have been facing hard times and while today thinking and cleaning the house... Funny the places and the things you are doing that the Lord speaks to us. I can across some sermons and podcast from Louie's Hope series. One I enjoy. but hey there is not much he does do I don't enjoy. If you want to hear it I am sure you are able to on the passion city church website. It's his set called Hope. It's one he did a few years ago back at North Point I heard and anyway I c
ame across it today and started thinking. One of the biggest that hit me as it does many times before, but a good reminder. Is in life things sometimes look so clear and so beautiful things as times seem so detailed and simple to us. Other times the same picture in life seems just a blur and in defined. We don't really know whats going on or what going to happen. It seems at times life is so big and we really can grap hold of what Gods plan is for us.

We forget in all this the view of life we can see is only a snap shot of what the whole picture of God is. Even in the times of hurt we all face from time to time we focus on the little part of God great big story. It's easy to say Stand firm and hold Fast when all things are going well in life but in those times life hurts the most is the key to standing and knowing there is HOPE. Let this be a reminder to you today to keep your eyes on Chirst. As you can see in these pictures sometimes we only see just a part of God's story. We can see what seems to be a old mossy old wood with a old nail in it or we can step back and see much more. Sometimes in life God only allows us to just see the little times before revealing His Greatness. There is HOPE and that Hope come in the cross!

In His Grip,
-Pastor J