It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

~Carol Kent~


So while on lunch today I was sitting in my car listen to focus on the family. Carol Kent was the guest today and wow what a power story she shared. I so wish everyone could have heard it. Her and her family have been through so much over the past few years and I wish I could tell you everything however it's a bit harder to share a full program broadcast in a short blog post. However let me share with you this short video with Carol. When you have time please please check out her site at www.carolkent.org It was a great reminder today how great God is even in the storms of life. I think any parents could feel a part of Carol's story. Here is a short overview of the story she shared. Check out her website for a more detailed one.
In His Grip,
-Pastor J