It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

~My Love~


Today is our 6 year wedding anniversary! WOW 6 years! That's only 4 years away from our big 10. What an adventure! We have had beautiful highs and powerful lows but we have got through them...together with the help of Christ! I love my wife more today then ever before and thankful to Christ for the gift He has given me and for the time He has allowed me to share with my bride. I am still in love and glad I can be with my best friend each day. I am thankful for our kids and for the breath God has given them to live in this world. I can't wait for the next 6 years and pray we are closer then ever to Christ and that we always keep our marriage and family Christ centered. I give thanks for your Father!!!


"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away." -1 Cor 13:4-8

In His Grip,
-Pastor J