It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday!!! Monday!!!


What a great Monday it has turned out to be. I have to say God is doing a great work in our lives right now and this seems to a time of Him raining down blessings on us. I have to stop and give thanks to Him for all the things He is doing even the little things. But again I also have to stop and thank Him for the times He isn't raining blessings down on us as well. Why are have a choice to say yes in the good things as well as the bad. I have really been enjoying our new study we are doing during Cell Group where we are looking at our attitude and we can come to him with a mind of complaining all the time or a mind of thanksgiving and giving Him thanks for the things we do have. I have to say over the past few years we have not always had the best years the greatest times in life and even have had to face a lot of hurt in life. However I have come to the fact that God is bigger then anything and the class can be half empty or if can be half full. How are we going to look at it. My prayer this year is that I can change my attitude and keep the mind that the class is half full and in Christ I can do all things!

"Now the people complained about their hardships in the hearing of the Lord. and when he heard them his anger was aroused. Then fire from the Lord burned among them and consumed some of the outskirts of the camp. When the people cried our to Moses, he prayed th the Lord and the fire died down. So that place was called Tarerah, because fire from the Lord had burned among them." -Numbers 11:1-3

In His Grip,
-Pastor J