It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Friday, January 27, 2012

~Government Adjustment~


If you know me and are a daily reader of my blog you will know I am not one to speak much on the government and on politics, however I came a cross this photo today while reading over my daily Facebook feeds. I have to say it's a very strong statement and very powerful.


In other news It was a great end to the week after a nice busy week of work. I am enjoying coming to work to start the day with a morning staff prayer and bible study and end the day with a prayer. It was a great reminder last night when my back was hurting and feeling tired and ready to go home then after all the hard work come to a point right before it all ends to go to God in prayer with my co-workers and leadership team. I have to say even with working in the church world we miss doing that at times. Again what a great reminder to Gods Greatness!
In His Grip,
Pastor J