It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Monday, January 30, 2012

~A little something~

It's Monday and oh boy how much I have to do this week. I am praying for a good week. While watching the kids this morning, cleaning house and preparing for Bible study tonight I got about a hour this afternoon while the kids where a sleep and I came a cross this video I have not seen in a few years. I am a Mark Lowry and have always enjoyed him on stage and off. Here is a good truth from Mark a little something to start out the week with a God focus mindset. It might be a little long to watch however It's a great reminder that we are second "God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and gave him great pleasure." Ephesians 1:5