It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

~Happy New Year 2013~

Countdown-to-Fabulous-Dazzling-Styles-for-New-Years-EveSo its been way to long from the last time I posted and my world always flips up side down and back again. I will say I am glad to be ending this year and starting a new one! My prayer is that The Lord does great things in year 2013. I think one of my biggest goals is trying to keep up my blog. This blog has become many things over the years and I think it will become a Note book once again where I post random short or long notes on my day as the year plays out. For those read who are pastors and ministry leaders I will still throw a post in there about church leadership or Christmas growth.

I am also going to start using Windows Live writer to see if It would allow me to write faster and more and get me to remind me to write. I find it a pain to always have to sign in to this account and sign in to that account. So this is a click and I am there Publish and I am done. Smile So One to the new year one step at a time!
“See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
and streams in the wasteland.” -
Isaiah 43:19