It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Friday, January 4, 2013

God of New Beginnings.

And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years, (Genesis 1:14 ESV)
 
My past cannot hold me from my future. I am a new creation in Christ. I am not who I used to be.
I am forgetting what is behind and pressing toward what lies ahead.
And with new seasons come fresh anointing, fresh perspective, fresh vision, and fresh energy.
I receive this new year as a gift from my Father. As I step into this new season I do so as a step of faith …into uncharted territory! God has established my steps. He has made the way!
My success will be determined by my trust in the God of new beginnings.