It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It Came.... It Went!


So the Weekend came and went.. Just as I was starting to enjoyed my saturday afternoon in a blink of an eye here we sit on Tuesday. I am still wrapping my mind around sunday and boy I don’t know what happen to monday… Anyone see it? It seems time is starting to fly as years go on. One person once told me as you age so does your mind and it’s not so much you miss the days of the week it’s you forget them. Well if that’s true I guess I am on the path of forgetting the days of the week. Hey I am doing good to remember where I put my car keys and glasses are, as of late. Speaking of forgetting things I was watching a short clip today on youtube from the movie “Passion of the Christ”. If it’s a movie you have not seen please do. It is always good to keep fresh in our minds the pain Christ felt not just in body but in mind. While watching this clip I was reminded of mary who washed the feet of Jesus.

..and as she stood behind him at his feet weeping, she began to wet his feet with
her tears. Then she wiped them with her hair, kissed them and poured perfume on
them. Luke 7:38

I have always wonder as Christ was on the cross as blood was falling, bugs I sure would there. In all that blood, dirt, and sweat I bet Jesus could smell the perfume that was poured on His feet. Now thats Passion!

In His Grip,

Pastor J