It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

~Get A Way~

“Be still, and know that I am God” (Psalm 46:10).



Sometimes we have to get away or as like to say GET-A-WAY from the things around us to have a time to listen to God. Better yet a time to enjoy God and the story that is all around is. Debbie and I got to just that today with a short trip to the beach. It was hot and boy when you have no A/C in the car it does not help but past the hottest of getting there. Once we where there how great it was to put our feet in the water. I am a lake boy and love water at times I feel I am a fish. It seem when I am around water I get stronger and feel I can feel the hand of God coming down and picking me up. Even with 100s of people at the beach today I felt it was just me and God. I have to say Emily and seemed to enjoy it aswell. I think she has a little bit of Daddy in her when it comes to water. All I needed was a boat. What a great time we had as a family and got to enjoy some time with some great people. God is Good..

In His Grip,

Pastor J