It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Half Day


Well with taking some time off at the start of the week on Tuesday to head to the beach I am trying to play get up to date and put in a half a day today at the church to get some things done that didn’t get done before now. I was reminded last night of a child’s heart and the love one can have for God. It’s a joy to seem my kids grow each day also sad to see them grow up so fast they aren’t my babies anymore. One day I will be posting how my grandkids are growing up… Oh how scary.

Diversity last night seem to go better I felt then last week. However our new prayer request will be updating our sound system. I don’t think it can keep up with this high-tech world and boy I am sure having some age on it (20 years or so) does not help. My guess is we have a internal board inside of it may be going bad or one of the tubes have broken… Yes I said tubes. (See I was not lieing it is old.) Oh well Life goes on and God’s at work in the mighty lands of Pineora…. Time to push play and say yes to the story of God and connect for life change.

In His Grip,

Pastor J

PS: So I don’t understand but it seem my Twitter account has been hacked again…