It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

~How Sweet~

Emily does not feel good tonight as it's been a long week of packing for our move and the heat is not working out to well as it's been nothing but HOT and even HOTTER... While rocking her tonight before bed she asked me to sing that "Jesus Jesus Song Daddy" I asked if she meant "Jesus Loves Me" She said "No... the Jesus Jesus Song!" I found out she was meaning "There's something about that name". A powerful hymn I have always sung to her from the time she was a baby. A song written many years ago by the Gaithers, (And I might add, whom I'm a big fan of).
I once heard many years ago the statement: "The older generation had Hymns, This generation took them away, the next generation is bring them back." How true is that.... You can so see that being true if you have live any bit of time in the world. I will soon do a blog post on this topic in the weeks coming... God is Good!

Pastor J