It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

~PastorJonathanDavid.com Makeover~

Okay so after a few months I wanted to give my blog a face lift or can we say a updated look. The main reason for this is, this new look should look better on smartphones and Ipads aswell as other tablets. I had one of my readers the other week state the layout didn't show up very well on his tablet. So I hope this helps. The page does take a little longer to load however If you know me I am not one to keep something the same for very long so I am sure I will change again in a few months, weeks, days ect. This new layout does allow for readers to change the layout of how post are viewed on their computers, phones or tablets by clicking to the left of this post. Have a safe and blessed Saturday!

In His Grip,
-Pastor J