It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

~Lucy Doesn't Wear Pink~

Okay yeah I know the topic is not one I would write or blog about however as requested from a co-worker and Pastor friend I am doing what was asked. Now I could spend the next 10 minutes on the following book about how this girl doesn't wear pink and how God made her different and the life she lived. Going into detail after detail of the following book however I can't come the the point I REALLY want to read the book to find out what happens. So instead I will write one of the short blogs I have ever written about books and parenting. So here it is the post everyone has been waiting for. Get ready sit back and enjoy this post I put hours into.


~Parent Reading~

  Research shows that parental involvement is the number-one determinant of how children do in school.
 Reading to your kids is one of the best ways to teach them about reading, expand and enrich their vocabularies, and broaden their experiences.
 The End...

Yep that's all, if you missed it, read it again. That's my post I worked on for a whole hour. Great request huh?!?! Well If you have a request for a blog write up let me know and I will be happy to do it.. God is good! :)

In His Grip,
-Pastor J