It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

TC - Day 2


well I guess I can say alot of things today from the stresses of the little things to even the drama and stress of the bigger things however I give thanks today for how great God is and the power of his love. I can't say this trip is turning into what I planned however God is in control and doing things His way. I am so tired and ready to fall in my bed so off I go. Again I have to say tonight that how blessed I am to have Anne and her family leading us in powerful worship. God is speaking in me in great ways and I can't wait to see what He is going to do in my life over the next year. Today He has reminded me that all things are in His hands and he will lead us in where we are to go. May be blessing my ministry and mission in the coming year. Tonight during worship I am giving a great word from God and it's as simple as one song that can make one feel loved by God. I wish to share on this night! May this christmas season you are filled with the Love of our all mighty Father!
In His Grip,
Pastor J