It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Rise and Shine!


I woke up way to early this morning however I enjoyed a nice breakfast with some good friends. Sometimes it always good to have someone just listen. Even when we we are not the best company to always been around. I am reminded over the past few days how Big and great our God is. Even in the dark times of life He is our light unto our path. A great truth I have been chewing on over the past few weeks!
"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." -Jeremiah 29:11

In Greek one would put it:
"καὶ λογιοῦμαι ἐφ' ὑμᾶς λογισμὸν εἰρήνης καὶ οὐ κακὰ τοῦ δοῦναι ὑμῖν ταῦτα"
In His Grip,
-Pastor J