It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

~Sunday Blessings~

"But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me." - 2 Corinthians 12:9
A dear friend of mine from College Laura Story who most people know now-a-days as Christian music artist and song writter wrote Blessings. In this song she writes that even in the darkess times in life there is Hope and Hope can come even within a tear drop. Years ago during the time Laura was leading worship for our Chapel at CIU and playing bass for the group Silers Bald there was a song she wrote back in the late 90's called Nothing Else Beside. It was another great remember at how only Christ matters and in the darkess times only He shines!

I hope and pray your week is fullfilled by the Greatness of God!

-Pastor J