It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Friday, October 7, 2011

It's Friday!

So it seems I am still sick and feel like crap, Blah!!!! Praying I start to feel better in the name of Jesus! I have so much today today but not feeling like doing anything. Maybe things will get better. I am however going to start a new study in the book of Acts today and hoping God will show me some great things I have never seen before. Maybe. Well off to study for our 24-7 Ministries training this saturday. I am so glad to have some great leaders who step up and said "We know God's at work and we want in" Thanks guys for everything. And I want to always take time to thank my Diversity leadership team for all they do. God is at work in many areas of the Church and I can't wait to see what happens. I am sadded to see my small group on sunday nights go. I have always enjoyed leading adult small groups however I don't think I am done anytime soon with adult small groups. God have giving me many things to think about... Hint Hint!! :)
In His Grip,