It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Time to Clean!

Okay so I am not feeling that much better today but I hope soon i will. Last night Debbie and i went out to eat India and it was nice. Went went out and get a few things we needed at the store and then home as Emily was so really to pass out. This morning Emily gave a scare as she started to choked on a leaf. I am not sure where she got it from as she was only sitting down by my feet in the family room. I guess I need to due a deep clean today. So far I have kept her off the floor today until I can get it clean. Debbie, Emily and I are off to Lexington, SC this weekend as we have a meeting with our tax guy. I am hoping for a big return but who knows. I need to think about packing here as we are planning on leave some time in the afternoon on Friday. We are planning on taking our time and be in no big rush.


Today's Verse

"Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another."

1 John 4:11 (NIV)