It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Been a While!

Okay I know it's been a few days. I have been busy as started out the week not feeling well and now that our taxes are done been in search for a SUV or Family van for myself. After many hours looking I think I have found the one I like the best. I have gotten the dealer to give off $1,800 the price. Now as I just sit and wait till the money comes in I pray that it does not sale before I can go and test drive it. It's Friday and we are low on money and nestled down in our warm house trying to pass the time away. Bella and DeiDei plan to come this weekend and spend a few days. Emily is playing with the cat and Debbie has made a big sale and just found out she could get a big bonus at the end of the year for christmas. (we are talking 15K or higher)


Today's Verse

"If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen."

1 John 4:20 (NIV)