It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

~Sunny Saturday~

We'll we are enjoying a nice sunny Saturday. Debbie and I got up before everyone else this morning. Everyone else went to bed some time after 2am. We head of to get some breakfast and then went shopping then we had time to get a bite to eat for lunch. (HOT DOGS) and after spending the past few hours trying to get Emily to take a nap and rest for a while before everyone gets up I am up posting. We will be enjoying dinner tonight at the melting pot with family. I hope it goes well. We are also hoping that Emily will do well. The melting pot is a place Debbie and I would go to about once month when we lived in SC. But currently we don't have a melting pot in GA. I think the nearest one is about 3 hours besides the one here in SC. Oh well. I have heart burn from my hot dog, But in all i am feeling a little better from being sick all week. In some ways I mess being back home. (Not for the people but for the city) I think I am just ready to be back in the city.

Today's Verse

"We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit."

1 John 4:13 (NIV)