It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Just Kicking!

Anther day ad Emily is still growing. It is Friday and the house is clean. am not sure why it has taken me a week to get it clean. I guess with my eye things take longer. My eye has gotten batter. I am able to see out of both eyes now and I am slowing learning to deal with the tears all the time. But the Doctor said that that would happen more as he put two holes in my tear duct. I have have enjoyed my bike and trainer but the past day or so with cleaning I have had no time to ride. I hope I can today. As my goal is to ride 3 times a weeks. I am at 2 times so far. The biggest thing about my bike is I need a new pace to keep it. I think the den is not working our as it is in the middle of the room (On a side note I am not sure why my keyboard is skipping letters today) :( Anyway, I hope to find a new place for my bike. I am only ahhh about doing it because I don't want it in a room I never go in. I am scared I might stop riding. :( I guess I just need to try hard to keep my goals. Oh well I must run, Emily is fussy!
In His Grip
Jonathan