It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

~Emily-n-Two~

Today's Verse

"Not so the wicked! They are like chaff that the wind blows away."

Psalm 1:4 (NIV)

Those who follow the LORD are firmly planted, healthy, and full of life. This verse hits right on where we are in church this month which entitles "Deeply Rooted". Last week it was "Deeply Rooted in Prayer" and this past week was "Deeply Rooted in Giving". Well today I am a little stressed due to bills and not having the money to pay them. But hey it seems like the rest of the world is in having the same issues so I will spare the details. In other news, Emily is really enjoying having her great-grandparents here for the week. And I always enjoy having a break myself. If I could only get them to change her then I would be in great shape. Maybe that is dreaming a little too much. Both Debbie and I got to take some time in cleaning our room last night. Due to the TV being used in the next room and our show that we watch each week (Biggest Loser) and the sun room being colder then ice we move our little TV in our room so we could watch our show. (Note: This is something that both Debbie and I said we would never do. Having a TV in our bedroom! But it was nice to have a little bit of something different. I think we might like watching one show a week in there. I don't think it will be come a highlight but might be nice every full moon or so. (or is that every Blue moon?!?!) I must go as Emily is done with her lunch and is ready for her nap. But I have posted a picture of her and her 3 new friends. Enjoy :) I think it is a cute picture.

In His Grip,
Jonathan