It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Coffee before 8 o'clock


Okay so with a little less then five hours of sleep. I am up with Emily while Debbie is in bed sick. I am not sure what is wrong but Emily is up happy and talking. I have had my coffee and here is anther day. I don't think we are going to make it to church today but all is well. I am listening to a John Wimber sermon I picked up at church a few weeks ago. He is the founder of the Vineyard church. He is really good. I have enjoyed listening to his sermon on "I'm a fool for Christ, whose fool are you." It is raining out today and a great day for one to sleep all day. I think I will take a nice long nap when Emily goes down after lunch. I got a lot this morning and it is all before 10. I got the dishes done and the kitchen clean and Emily fed. I think I might even get a bike ride in. I am even getting the time to set her and do a few bills and even blog. Wow The Coffee is good or things can happen in the morning. :) Who knows maybe I can become a morning person..... I am Joking!
Today's Verse
"Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings,
because we know that suffering produces perseverance;
perseverance, character; and character, hope."

- Romans 5:3-4 (NIV)


You know after reading that I feel as if my suffering today was getting up before 8 and only having 5 hours a sleep. But you know I am up now and feel good. I guess this verse is true. :) Cool stuff! I guess I need to rejoice more in my sufferings.