It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Stand in Christ nothing less!

"Too many Christians are settling for slavery, yet declaring freedom."

Today was a bit stressful. It's hard to see satan tearing things down before you. Our God is a big and great God. Even in times like these you have to look to nothing and noone but to Christ. I pick up my Sword and Shield and put on my armor and stand ready to take on the world for Christ.

I have to say Sunday School was good today.. I enjoyed the fellowship during lunch and lets not forget the big T-bone I had! The 1st impact drama team meeting today was great too. I can't wait to see what Christ is going to do with those great group of students. It's sad to see when good things happen how statan trys to steal the show. Oh well Not Today!

In His Grip,

-Pastor J