It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Monday, September 5, 2011

"Missions Exists Because Worship Doesn't"

One of the greatess men of God shared this short video today. You may have heard me use the term "Missions Exists Because Worship Doesn't" This is where it can from.. I would love to attend the National Conference this year but have so much going on around here. Well it's Labor Day and that means a day off to spend with family and to leave all my issues and stress at the front door. We so need to go shopping this week so it seems tonight we order Pizza. Thank the Lord for the pizza person who had to work today. You make us a happy family. I will even tip today. Happy Labor Day to you all and may the Lord be the light unto your path! Yahhoooo!!! This is my 300th blog post!
In His Grip,
Pastor J