It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Changes all around!

The Christmas tree is up. The House is warm and everything is starting to feel like Christmas. So Why not make my blog feel a little more Christmasy (If thats a word) Also with the new layout and changes to Facebook hey why not get a bit if change. Well In other news It's Cold this week. Maybe we will get lucky and it will snow this year... Think it will happen again this year, at least I can hope. My goal this week is to be able to spend some time on my bike, now will it happen we will just have to see. I also have a busy work week here as I am on the search again for a mass pool of nannies and this time seeking some for a Live-In family I have. There has been talk about in January starting with senior care. There is nothing in stone yet but it has been put on the table for us to add to the company the first of the year. Oh well just another day in the woods!
In His Grip,
Jonathan