It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Books Books Books.....


It seems I can never finish a book once I get started reading it.. So I picked up another book this morning to start reading it and I looked over by the back of my desk and show two other books I started reading one a few months back and the other one about a year ago and yet to finish them. It's not that they are boring books in truth they are great books one I am planning on even picking a few sermons off of I am not sure why I can't read one all the way trough. I guess I am just not wired that way. Oh well so her I go starting another book... Maybe I can get is done this time. I also need to go back and finish reading my other two books.... Maybe it will get done.


In His Grip,


-J