It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

~A day with the cows~

Okay so maybe it was not a day full of cows. For the most part it was a nice day.... we got to get out a little and see the town.. bigger then wayensboro, who would think. We went to a nice little coffee joint that had some really good coffee. I have been to some in small towns that can't make anything. And the price was really good to. We got to drive a little around town today and see what the downtown of Fort Morgan is all about. Smell but nice! When we got home we laid down for a nap but Emily woke up with a bad cold and a bad sore throat. Debbie went out and got her some meds and some things to help her. She has been off and on for a while now. She seems to want to be up and move around a little or be held and then she will fall asleep in a few secs. Debbie and her family went out to a dinner tonight in town and I had to stay with Emily as she is not feeling well. She is doing okay, I gave her something to eat and she seem to eat a little. I wanted her to drink a little more but at this point she is not in the mood. I will keep trying to push things down her. She wanted to be held so I held her while I watched the news and Touched By A Angel..(tonight they had Sylar aka Zachary Quinto. in it) it was really good. I have not seen Touched by a Angel in years. when it came out in the 90's I watched it everyday sometimes 3 times a day. I got the sound track that came out soon after a few shows. It was a great soundtrack. I like their Christmas CD too. Well Emily is past out in the bed (not sleeping well I can tell) and I am a little down my self. I have been taking a few meds for the past 4 hours and I am loving my new SEA-BAND It is a neat thing I have never heard of them before last weekend when I walked in Walgreen's to get some meds for traveling on the airplane. I didn't wear it on the plane as I was a little worried about it they really work and didn't want to look dumb wearing them. I felt really sick and nausea last night so I put them on and sure thing I felt a lot better after a while. I was not 100% better but I could tell a big difference. Check out their website they even have one for kids too. (www.sea-band.com) Pray that the Lord will heal Emily fast and she will get over this cold over night.. The sooner the better because she sounds bad. Updates later!
In His Grip,
Jonathan