It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas and anther year has past! May the Lord be your light in dark times and may He pour His blessings upon you this coming year. The Lord has really done great things in our lives and the biggest thing yet was the birth of our 1st child Emily! Thinking of her birth we come to the birth of Christ and for this day we give thanks and praise to the birth of Jesus Christ. I don't think I can say how overwhelmed I am with joy that Christ was born this day over 2,000 years ago. I would of loved to gotten a Christmas letter out this year about all the things God has done in Debbie and I's lives this past year but we just did not have the time. Hopefully we can get one out in the next few months. From our family to yours Merry Christmas!
Luke 2:11
"Today in the town of David
a Savior has been born to you:
he is Christ the Lord."