It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

In Hand!!!!

It's Here! Fable II is here after months of waiting. Debbie and I's fav Xbox game has been Fable. I found the game over 2 years ago at the mall. I took it home and started to play it. Debbie saw it and wanted to play and we played it non stop for over 4 hours. Over the past 2 years we have played it over 100 times and each time we play it it seems to get better and better. Now Fable II has come out for Xbox 360 and we are dieing to get it. We went to blockbuster the other night and I got to hold it in my hands for the 1st time. It was a great feeling. It was like holding gold, just lighter. It is on both of Debbie and I's Christmas list this year, as well as a Xbox 360 to play it on. Due to cost and not having any money this year I don't think it will happen but who knows. In other news today, Debbie is off to the big city for meetings and will be gone all day today. I had to get up before 8:00 AM this morning to get Emily up and feed. I don't think I have seen 8:00 AM in months. It is not even 10 AM yet and I have had my coffee and even got to blog. I am awaiting a few things in the mail to come. I don't know when they are to come but I am hoping they will come today. Oh While I was up today I heard about a book series by Wendy Alec, "The Chronicles of Brothers" I went to the website and looked around and it seems to be a neat series. I am not much of a reader but it might be something I want to check out. www.chroniclesofbrothers.com Check it out and let me know what you think of it. It is not a real or true story but as the writer says it is a good way to reach out to non-Christians. That is what she hopes to to anyway by these books.
-Jonathan