It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Tables Turning!

Okay Debbie just updated her blog and it has been awhile from the last time I updated mine. So here we go the update for now. If I said not much is going on and life is all great. I would be lieing. Things are crazy and so much has happen within the last two weeks. Details I don't care to go into at this point but lets just say God is a big God and He knows what He is doing. We got back into the house and it seems as if we are losing most all the kids. We will be down to only 3. If they are planning to put more kids back in the house or not I am not sure at this point. Anyway not much to say for now. Life is busy and lots to do. Emily is starting to cry so I must go!
In His Grip

Jonathan