It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Saturday, October 4, 2014

~Joy Comes In The Morning~

I love fall! Its that time of year again where we can bring out the colors, put on the coats, light the good smelling candles and buying a but load of pumpkins to place around the house and yard. Oh How I love this time of year! Even the smell outside is amazing. Even this morning while drinking my coffee and having my window open I came across some "Fall" music to listen to. Yes, I know really, there is music just for the season. Even as I am able to get a little blogging in I am listening to a CD called Hello, October. It's got a indie/folk genre feel to it. Anyway you look at it I think its all fitting for this great season. While thinking about fall I am reminded that how blessed we are. Even when we have times we face that are stressful and deal with those times we just want to call "The BLAH of our Life" (as I can't think of any other name for it). There seems to be a lot of Blah times we face in our lives but Thank the Lord the joy comes in the morning. I am always telling me self joy comes in the Morning.. "For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning."  -Psalm 30:5 I hold on to that truth each day.

In His Grip,

-JD