It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

New Season

Stayed home from church today while Debbie and the kids went... To be honest I am glad I did. I hated missing the fellowship at church however I really needed the "Me and Jesus Time". After sometime in The Word here is what He gave me:

As it's a New Season in my life this is how He spoke to me in a few different ways to prepare for this coming season.

1) Embrace the Bible as true and Holy

2) Honor the Word of God

3) Guard my mind

4) Forgive

5) Speak Right things though and over people

6) Build my own Faith and stand firm

7) Pray like never before!

This is just some highlights I got out of this morning. Sounds like a new sermon outline coming huh.. Just might be ;)

Hope and Glory

In His Grip,

Pastor J