It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Monday, November 28, 2011

~Week of Prayer~


So this week we come to a week of prayer! so each day I am going to say a place and may we take time to stop and prayer for those people as well as may Christ me found in the hearts of the people of the lands! However I think today I am going to start with our own lands of the USA. I think Christ is needed more then anything of the people of this land. Did you know that churches are growing faster and more over seas then the nation of that was founded on Christ. It very said however lets take today and pray for our people!
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we
will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart
of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their
surging
." - Psalm 46:1-3
In His Grip,
-Pastor J