It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Monday, January 3, 2011

~Trains Trains Trains~


A man and a woman who had never met before found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a trans-continental train. They tried to make other arrangements, but the train was full and they were both dead tired. So they agreed to just make the best of it, at least for one night. There were 2 berths, and the man gallantly volunteered to take the upper one.

At 1:00am, the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying, "Excuse me maam. I'm very sorry to bother you, but could you please reach into that closet accross from your berth and get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold."

The woman, who was snuggly warm in her berth, smiled and said, "I have a better idea. Just for tonight, let's pretend we're married."

"WOW! That's a GREAT idea!!", the man said.

Continuing to smile, the woman said, "Excellent....now get your own blanket"