It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

~Sometimes it takes a Rain~


I went to go pick up the girls from school the other day while it was pour down rain and it reminded of the song "Grace like rain" by Todd Agnew. The part that kept running in my head over and over again was the chorus:

Hallelujah, grace like rain falls down on me
Hallelujah, all my stains are washed away, washed away

It was refreshing seeing the rain pouring down and thinking over and over again in my head "all my stains are washed away...." In many parts of the state the flooding has gotten so bad to were schools have even closed but in all this rain, me being sick and all the other crap going on in the world today. I was reminded of God's grace and forgiveness. Sometimes it take a rain to remind us of how great God is. Sometimes it takes the rain to wash away our stains. The best part of the rain in soon after when everything is so clean, the trees are so green and the smell of so fresh. It is just that everything has been washed away and made new. God is Good!

In His Grip,
Jonathan