It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

I'm a big girl now!

I am a big girl now! Emily is growing each day this past week he has really be enjoying her kitchen. She enjoys cooking while momma is cooking dinner. She also has been enjoying her hair bows for once she seems to leave then alone. Oh what will our little girl do next... or should I say big girl now!
In other news Debbie and I hare in South Carolina this week. We have a lot going on right now and praying and awaiting to see what God got in store for our lives. I will be should to give updates God shows Himself. Also in top of the news right now we got rid of Dallas I am so happy. We took him to a place in Lexington SC and they took him. Now we just have to get rid of all the cats and then we are good to go. Well a new show is coming on and I kinda like it... Like always
In His Grip,
Jonathan