It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Farm Town


FarmTown is a game on Facebook that has really blown up. There are 100's and 1,000's of Facebook members playing it daily. I for one have to say I'm a Farm Town Fan along with the rest! I started playing it and now I can't stop. Just within the last few days I have come to a point where I can leave it for a few hours at a time and everything does not go to pot. I play it so much that debbie made her own facebook account just so she could play it. I have to take my hat off to the games makers. I wish now they will come out with some more updates and some really cool things to add. I have been playing it for a little less then two weeks and I am up in the higher levels (22) have upgraded my Farm two times and I am growing things like crazy. Check it out if your a Facebook member I am willing to bet your get hooked too. It takes a few days to get things up and runing (coins, unlock things etc..) Enjoy!