It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

~Tuesday Morning Jitter~


Well far so the Time change is going well. I am up and feeling okay. my coffee is good and Emily is playing on the floor with her puzzle mat. The Sun is out and Debbie is working hard. Emily is starting to move all over the house. We had to get a gate to put up in the the kitchen to keep her out of it. She keeps looking at it wondering what it is. The cats don't know what to think about it as they are not sure if they are to stay out of the kitchen or the den. We hopefully are near our plans to have a house on our land in the next few months. the sooner the better for me. I have marked out our driveway along with our yard and a place to put some chickens or horses. I am ready to see things happen but at this point we just have to pray and hope they do. Both Debbie and I have enjoyed playing out new Xbox360 And yes we got the game FABLE II. It is really good but I am was a little disappointed in it as it was so short of a game then the 1st game. But it was really good and even that I have beating the game I have so much to do that I have yet to do. Oh I also got my stuff to sell TASERS It was a big price tag but I am hoping to get some sold in the next few months to get that money back. I am trying to set up some prices and discounts for people who hold one of my classes.

In His Grip,
Jonathan

Today's Verse

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."