It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Halloween to Christmas, What happen to Thanksgiving?

It seems like just a few days ago we had Halloween now walking in Wal-mart the other day I noticed everyone is ready for Christmas What happen to Thanksgiving. I am still trying to get things ready for thanksgiving and in the middle of it all, every store I go into has only Christmas stuff. I am not sure but did I miss something?!?! In other news I it COLD outside. I have been cold all day. I think the high was in the 40s. I am told that here in the woods is colder then other places. You would think that Ga is a warm state. But after talking to a few people I am fining it is warming in SC this past week then here. So. I guess with it now cold and the stores ready for Christmas, lets say bring on the Snow! I am cold even thinking about it.
Oh Well maybe I will have something worth bloging about later.