It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Musings of a Professional "Dad" Edition

One would think that Sleep would be the highlight of my day due to the fact that one man is running a house of 8 children all under the age of 8. But as I have been slowly learning sleep for me is just something else to do in my busy day. I have woke up for the past two days before 7:30am. If you know me I am not a morning person and I have been Coffee free for over a year. Until now as it is my new love again. No creamer or milk, I will take it black as black as it comes. At times I have to remind myself that it is summer and it's ok to sleep a little bit longer. Anyway for the most part I am still here alive or partly alive after running this ship and evening adding a new child in the last day. She is a handful and learning slowly how we do things around here. While unpacking her stuff I seem to have lost her box of Barbies and Make-up. :) Debbie however has been doing ok still on bedrest but seems to sneck out of bed when I am not a wake or not looking. I think she is getting bored with this whole thing. The good news is that we won't have wait too long to have baby. Depending on the test we get back this week, if they are not good then we will have baby this weekend. It they are ok then the Doctor says we may have baby next week. I think the test will come back ok as all the other test Debbie has taken has always come back fine. In some ways I am ready to get it over with and have baby as soon as we can. But again I want Debbie's body to be ready for it. Anyway my coffee is getting low and it's time to wake the Zoo.

In His Grip,

The Zoo Keeper

"Thought of the Day"


Psalm 37:23
"The steps of a man are established by the LORD, And He delights in his way"