It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

It takes a Free man to set a man Free!

Monday, January 14, 2008

~Mighty to Save~

"Everyone needs compassion
Love that’s never failing
Let mercy fall on me
Everyone needs forgiveness
The kindness of a Saviour
The hope of nations

Saviour
He can move the mountains
For my God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever
Author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave

So take me as You find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in
Now I surrender

Shine Your light and
Let the whole world see
We’re singing
For the glory of the risen King
Jesus"

This is a powerful song I found a mp3 of it by Hillsong. However I love the one Laura Story sings. It is a song that is Bold and holds truth. For He is Lord of Lords and He is "I Am" at times in life when things seem dark and that life will never move. This songs brings me back to the "I Am". For He is just that. Forever, Author of salvation, He rose and conquered the grave Jesus conquered the grave.....So take me as You find me, All my fears and failures,Fill my life again. It is a cry out to restore, restore the heart and be filled with His Love, Faith, Glory, and there is Hope for this is not the end but the beginning to His Plan!

I pray over the next few weeks that the Lord moves within me that he uses me for his glory. I have a meeting with the worship pastor in the morning and I am praying that this can be a opening for me to use my gifts and skills once again in a church.

In His Almighty Grip,

Jonathan